The speaker line-up for the ninth annual Gaming Technology Summit to be held at the Green Valley Ranch here is set and it includes a wealth of technology experts from gaming operator companies, suppliers to the industry and leading global technology companies.
“This year’s Gaming Technology Summit speaker line-up includes visionaries from leading technology corporations Microsoft, Intel, Cisco and others” said Saverio R. Scheri III, Managing Director at WhiteSand Gaming, co-producer of the Summit along with BNP Media. “Our presenters are at the forefront of their fields within the gaming industry and will shed light on how technology is transforming how we deliver the gaming experience to guests around the globe.”
Heading the program is an impressive group of keynote presenters, including Steve Murphy, Chief Strategy Officer, Microsoft; Michelle Tinsley, GM Embedded Technology, Intel Corp.; and Paul Steelman, CEO, Steelman Partners. Winners of Gaming Journal’s Top 20 Most Innovative Gaming Technology Products will receive their awards prior to Tinsley’s keynote address on May 25, and the top three finishers, as well as the Attendee Choice award winner, will be announced.
More than 60 other speakers will participate in the Advanced Player Development Summit, a half-day program on July 18, and the main two-day conference. They include:
• John Acres, Founder, Acres 4.0
• Cornell Bagalot, Product Development Manager, Oregon Lottery
• Lyle Bell, Senior Vice President of Information Technology, Seminole Gaming
• Chuck Berg, Lead Software Development Engineer, Station Gamings
• Ryan Chartrand, Social Media Strategist, Pechanga Resort
• Paul DiGrazia, Senior Engineering Director,WMS
• Spencer Fairbairn, Development Manager, Aristocrat Technologies
• Nick Farly, President, Eclipse
• Travis Foley, Chief, Technology Division, Nevada State Gaming Control Board
• Chris Friday, Vice President, Customer Relationship Management, Mohegan Sun
• Ian Hughes, General Manager (Australia & NZ), GLI
• Katrina Lane, Senior Vice President and CTO, Caesars Entertainment
• Jacob Lanning, Vice President Gaming, Cosmopolitan
• June Light, Director Service Delivery, BMM
• Vinay Nichani, Regional Manager, UCS Business Development, Cisco
• Klaus Peltsch, Director of Architecture, Ontario Lottery & Gaming Corporation
• Marcus Prater, Executive Director, Association of Gaming Equipment Manufacturers (AGEM)
• Sheleen Quish, Senior Vice President of IT and HR, Ameristar
• Buddy Roogow, Executive Director, DC Lottery & Charitable Games Control Board
• Carlos Sanz, IT & Compliance Director, Codere
• Chris Satchell, Chief Technology Officer, International Game Technology
• Derek Schoen, Social Media Specialist, Aria Resort & Gaming
• Jonathan Seigle, VP Gaming & Resort Division, MICROS Systems, Inc.
• Gregg Solomon, CEO, MotorCity
• Ramesh Srinivasan, President and Chief Operating Officer, Bally Technologies
• Andrew Turner, Principal Security Architect, Microsoft Cyber Security Team (MCST)
• Jeanne-Marie Wilkins, Senior Vice President & CIO, Isle of Capri
The main program includes over 30 information-packed conference sessions and vendor workshops during its two-day run. As a pre-event bonus to all conference attendees, Mike Wood returns with his popular pre-show Project Management Workshop on May 23, and presenting sponsor GSA will again offer pre-show workshops that are open to all Summit attendees.
For the complete program and to see a current speaker list, please visit www.gametechsummit.com. The proven ability of the Summit to reach leading technology professionals gives vendors a unique opportunity to reach key customers through exhibit booths and sponsorships. Current sponsors include such leading companies as Aristocrat, Bally Technologies, Intel, IGT and Konami. Any company interested in being a part of Gaming Technology Summit should contact BNP Media.
The Summit is co-produced by WhiteSand Gaming, which provides strategy, operations and technology consulting services to the gaming and hospitality industries; and BNP Media Gaming Group, the leading producer of trade magazines, newsletters and trade shows serving the gaming industry around the world.