Gaming Journal is pleased to announce the winners of its Top 20 Most Innovative Gaming Technology Products Awards. These companies and their products will be profiled in the May issue of Gaming Journal.
The Top 20 winners (in alphabetical order by company) are:
- Slide Ways – Acres 4.0
- The A4 Platform – Acres 4.0
- Win Your Way – Aristocrat Technologies
- Nteractive LCD Programmable Buttons – Aristocrat Technologies
- King of Dragons – Aruze Gaming
- Paradise Fishing – Aruze Gaming
- Player Enrollment Kiosk Automated Currency Instruments Inc. – Automated Currency Instruments Inc.
- iDeck – Bally Technologies
- Code Red -Bally Technologies
- Service Tracking Manager – Bally Technologies
- Chip Recognition – Bally Technologies
- iovation Reputation Manager 360 – iovation Inc.
- Side Action Series Video Games – Multimedia Games
- Real-Time SSN/OFAC/DML Verification Integrated with IRS Forms eFiling – Resort Advantage
- Slots Jackpot Accelerator – Resort Advantage
- SAFETY NET – Responsible Gaming Networks
- Player’s Life Web Services – WMS Gaming
- METASCREEN – WMS Gaming
- Experience Design – WMS Gaming
- WAGE-NET Portal Applications Suit – WMS Gaming
A panel of expert judges evaluated more than 40 entries from industry vendors showcasing their newest, most creative products and services to decide Gaming Journal’s Top 20 Most Innovative Gaming Technology Products Awards for 2010.
Judging this year’s contest were Gregg Solomon, chief executive officer, MotorCity Gaming; Donne Grable, vice president, gaming operations, VCAT LLC; and Jay Fennel, chief operations officer at Club Fortune Gaming and chief operations officer/managing director at Silver State Capital Advisors LLC.
The Top 20 winners will be honored and plaques will be awarded at the Wednesday keynote luncheon at the ninth annual Gaming Technology Summit, slated for May 23-25, 2011, at the Green Valley Ranch Gaming-resort in Las Vegas. The winners of the Platinum, Gold and Silver Awards, along with the winner of the contest’s Attendee Choice Award, also will be announced at the luncheon. Show attendees will vote during the Summit for the Attendee Choice Award winner, selecting from among the Top 20 winners. These top four award winners also will be featured in the July issue of Gaming Journal.
Register for the Gaming Technology Summit at www.gametechsummit.com. The Gaming Technology Summit is presented by BNP Media Gaming Group, publishers of Gaming Journal, and WhiteSand Consulting.